Just a rough political map with major landmarks noted.
- The first chapter of Disintegral takes place a few kilometers north of Spindrift.
- At this point in time, Namalin and the Equatorial Hegemony have agreed to stop trying to nuke each other.
- The borders between the Equatorial Hegemony, Namalin, Llerillel, Jith and Confregra are constantly in flux due to warfare.
- Namalin technically invaded ally Llerillel in 219 to capture and establish a corridor to the strategic port city of Narbe.
- The cities of Clay and Cantor's Garden were renamed Ash and Garden of Holocaust* in 212 and dedicated as memorial cities following their destruction by thermonuclear bombardment and the detonation of the Terthe Osculatorium.
- The island of Bast Sore is now uninhabitable following the detonation of the Terthe Osculatorium in 205.
- The island of Jarcassrhie is now virtually uninhabitable following the detonation of the Terthe Osculatorium in 205.
- The South Llerillel Republic is a vassal state of the Equatorial Hegemony and a really, really bad place to live.
- The Lorical Holding Zones were purchased from the Equatorial Hegemony and are privately owned by a consortium of Loricalese offworld companies.
* With apologies to Marc Ian Barasch